Boulder Wedding at Greenbriar Inn | Denver Wedding Photographer
It's a beautiful day to share a beautiful wedding. Today's #WeddingWednesday features deep jewel tones, an old school traveling hillbilly bus, a groom playing classical guitar as his bride walked down the aisle, and so much love and laughter that I doubt their marriage will be anything other than full. Kim and Patrick's wedding day was beautiful and I am so excited to be sharing it today.
Kim + Patrick invited guests to Boulder, Colorado and where it all began. They chose to have their wedding at The Greenbriar Inn. It is nestled just North of Boulder at the Foothills of the Rockies. It is absolutely gorgeous. It has everything you could want in a wedding venue. Open fields, trees, ponds and a view of the mountains. Although it was an overcast day, it provided the most beautiful diffused light and it complimented the deep jewel tones of their florals by Painted Primrose.
My 5 favorite things from Kim + Patrick's Wedding day in no particular order :)
- The florals were amazing. Seriously gorgeous!
- Kim's mom being her Matron of Honor. My mom was my Matron of Honor for my wedding 10 years ago and I think it is such a beautiful thing to have the woman that raised you standing next to you as you say your vows.
- Patrick playing Kim's processional music. Seriously. It was amazing and beautiful and gave me all the feels.
- The live music. I love me some top 40. I'm not going to deny that, but the live band was amazing and really made everything so much more memorable.
- Kim + Patrick. They are incredible and I truly enjoyed spending my day with them. Their love for each other is obvious and they are so kind.
I absolutely love how this wedding came together and I am so honored to have been a part of it!
2nd Shooter: Matt Huston
Venue: Greenbriar Inn
Transportation: Banjo Billy's Tour Bus
Florals: Painted Primrose
Music: Diamond Empire Band
Hair: Melissa Distenfano
Gown: Sottero & Midgley
Suit: Suit Supply