Boettcher Mansion Rainy Summer Wedding | Denver Wedding Photographer
It is a rainy day here in Castle Rock, so I think it's a perfect day to share Christine + Kevin's rainy Summer wedding at Boettcher Mansion.
Christine + Kevin are that couple. The couple that shows their love no matter who is around. They are so sweet and ever since I shot their engagement session last summer, I was looking forward to having them in front of my camera again. (see their coffee + hiking engagement session here.)
My 5 favorite things from Christine + Kevin's wedding day included:
- Christine + Kevin's first look. Both of their reactions were amazing!
- Their bridal party was non-traditional with a mix of both males and females on both sides.
- Entertainment. They asked Ben Hammond to be their musical entertainment for the night. He played their ceremony music and reception music. Fun fact: they found him at a farmer's market and he was freaking awesome!
- Matt, Man of Honor and Christine's brother gave an amazing speech followed by a beautiful slideshow and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one with tears in their eyes.
- Coffee. If you know me, then you know that coffee is a necessity in my everyday life. Christine + Kevin hired Fluid Coffee Bar to come and serve coffee to their guests. Fluid was where they had their first date. It's where we started their engagement session. I love that Fluid has been there every step of the way! Also, as the night was winding down, one of the girls from fluid came up and asked me if she could get me a coffee. I am so grateful for that. It was such a nice gesture and I appreciated it so much! I only wish I would have gotten her name. <3
Without further ado, here are my favorite images from Christine + Kevin's day!
Christine got ready at Mountain Bounty B+B. This place is charming place surrounded by all the beauty that is Evergreen, CO.
Christine's brother and Man-of-Honor, Matt helped her by buttoning up her dress.
Since it was raining when we arrived at Boettcher Mansion it was raining, so we decided to have their first look at the stone gazebo on property.
I loved seeing the anticipation on Kevin's face as he waited for Christine. How amazing are their reactions?! It was perfect.
These two are amazing! Their chemistry is incredible and it is a dream to photograph them!
"How do you two feel about climbing up on that rock?"
"Let's do it!"
M A G I C
These two and their laughter were completely contagious! I had so much fun with them!
As the ceremony time drew closer and closer, it began to rain and rain and rain. Even though we tried to wait out the rain, Christine + Kevin ultimately decided to have their ceremony inside. The staff at Boettcher Mansion was amazing and they rearranged the already set-up reception into an intimate ceremony site complete with a fire in the fireplace.
For fun, Christine + Kevin hike....14ers. This is such an amazing hobby for them, but more than that it's a huge accomplishment. Christine is a Type 1 Diabetic and these climbs are not easy for anyone, but being a Type 1 Diabetic brings extra challenges and obstacles to overcome.
Christine + Kevin's first dance game me all the feels.
Christine + Kevin's wedding may not have gone according to plan, but it was a beautiful and memorable day and I am so honored to have been a part of it!
Congratulations, Christine + Kevin and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day!